WE Apache A3 Gas Submachine Gun (Black)
- Model: (SK8388) WE Apache A3 Gas Submachine Gun (Black)
Apache A3 Gas Submachine Gun (Black)
The WE Apache A3 replica is a faithful representation of the popular submachine gun, eagerly used by special units (and not only!) All over the world for many years. It has all the advantages of the original, keeping the dimensions, weight, and construction details of the original firearm. The selector is double-sided, it has graphical markings of fire modes. Interestingly - Apache A3 can fire in burst mode - a series of 3 balls.
A durable and flexible polymer material was used to make the lower part of the body together with the pistol grip, the front grip, and the butt plate - the whole thing resembles a flammable original, the design is perfectly fitted.
The replica was made in the open-bolt standard. It is powered by green gas, the tank of which is placed in the magazine. It is characterized by a high work culture, so it not only looks but also works great. As befits a GBBR replica by WE, the blow-back system used gives a sense of increased realism during use, and the perceptible power of the replica's "kick" is even greater and closer to the original.
The metal low-cap magazine also holds 45 BBs in addition to the gas tank.
- Metal front ring sight with 14mm CCW flash hider adapter and metal large QD type flash hider
- Metal Front Set and Stamped Steel upper frame with polymer made hand guard
- Polymer made Navy style lower frame with ambi selector lever
- Realistic trigger group and hammer set
- Normal type rear sight
- Constructed of WE Custom GBB System with Semi, 3-round burst, and full auto function
- Adjustable Hop up system
- Comes with Retractable Rear Stock
- Realistic break down same as real steel M5A5 SMG